WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
- Create an account on the website.
- Subscribe to newsletters or other services being offered on the website.
- Request any information on loan offers or other products and services being offered on this website.
- Submit your questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the Services being offered on the website.
- Participate in surveys, promotions, or respond to such offers being made available on/through this website.
The User Data plays a very important role in resolving your technical problems, offering customized credit lines or financial services, and improving your overall experience on the website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Please acknowledge that we may use Google, Facebook, and other third-party platforms and services to monetize the website, analyze traffic to the site, understanding the demographic profile of the visitors, and improve certain features or services on this website. Please acknowledge that these third parties may be using their own cookies and identifiers to collect your personal information in relation to their services or ad serving on this website. Using the Services on this website shall be deemed as your consent to these third party cookies and tracking tools.
If you are not comfortable with cookies and identifiers on this website, you may configure your web browser to reject these cookies or use third party software / add-ons that block cookies, identifiers, and tracking tools. However, you should understand that cookies are very instrumental in the proper functioning of this website and refusing cookies will prevent you from using certain features or services on this website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Uniquely identifying you on the website.
- Screening your eligibility to any credit line or financial product or services.
- Helping you find the most suitable loan, credit lines, or financial products and services, and submit your inquiries or respond to offers.
- Helping you subscribe to newsletters or other services on this website, responding to your inquiries, feedback, or complaints, and resolving all issues related to the Services being offered on this website.
- Pursuing your requests to ensure that independent lenders, financial institutions, or other third parties take your requests seriously.
- Facilitating independent lenders, financial service providers, or third parties to offer exclusive deals on loans, credit lines, or financial products and services you might be looking for and given your consent to receive such offers.
- Collaborating with third party service providers for consolidating user data and performing other internal functions to smoothly run this website.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving technical problems to improve your overall experience on this website.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Please acknowledge that Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC may share your personal information with its trusted partners, subsidiaries, service providers, financial institutions, independent lenders, or other third parties in relation to your requests for any products or financial services being offered on this website. However, we will never sell, lease, rent, use, or share your personal information with any third party for direct marketing purposes unless you consent to receive exclusive offers and deals on credit lines or financial services from such third parties.
When you give your consent to receive such offers and deals on credit lines or other financial products and services, we may share your location, search history, preferences, requirements, and/or personal, professional, and financial profile with our partners, independent lenders, financial institutions, and service providers. We may also facilitate such third parties in the targeted serving of their advertisements and promotional offers so that you can exactly the same offer you might be looking for. You can revoke your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails.
When sharing your personal information with the lenders or service providers, no additional information will be shared except what may be required to perform or deliver their services. All such third parties who get access to your personal information will be obligated to keep your personal information secure and confidential, but we shall not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by such third parties.
When we share the User Data with a service provider or third parties to make them perform certain internal functions for smoothly running this website or facilitating targeted ad serving, all information will be aggregated before such sharing to keep it anonymous.
However, Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC reserves a right to disclose any record, communication, personal identity, information, or content to relevant authorities or other third parties when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect its business or legal rights.
- Prevent unauthorized or illegal activities on the website.
- Co-operate with the investigating agencies or comply with the applicable laws, subpoenas, or the court rulings.
- Transfer its business ownership in a hassle-free manner.
Your privacy on this website is very important to us. We have implemented internationally accepted standards of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your personal information on this website is never compromised, altered, deleted, or misused. All data transmissions and communications on or through this website are encrypted using SSL encryption technology.
However, Services involve the cross-border transmission of data with some inherent security risks. As these risks cannot be eliminated, you shall bear all the risks that may be involved in using any service over the Internet.
Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC shall not be liable for any claims, liabilities, or damages that may arise from any breach of data or transmissions, ethical or unethical hacking, and unauthorized access, alteration, deletion, misuse, or loss of your personal information in relation to the Services being offered on this website.
You can use the following options to manage your privacy on this website:
- You can access your personal information on this website and update when required. If you are unable to modify your personal information from within your account, you can send your requests to our support team for such access or modification of your personal information on this website. However, we may refuse such requests if they are repetitive, irrelevant, systematic, inconsistent with business/legal obligations, or require disproportionate technical effort or expenses.
- Configure your web browser to reject cookies and tracking tools being used by Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC or other third parties.
- Revoke your consent to receive exclusive offers and deals from third parties and unsubscribe from our newsletter service by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails or messages.
- Delete/deactivate your account on this website and discontinue the Services. When you delete your account, it may take some time to remove your personal information from our backup servers.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC will not be liable for any damages, claims, or liabilities that may arise in relation to your access, reliance or use of third-party websites, products, services, or content.
If you are located in California, you can make a request to get information about third parties who may have access to your personal information for direct marketing purposes or to whom we have disclosed your personal information immediately preceding the current year. Alternatively, you can opt-out from promotional services and send a request to our support team to never disclose your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes. However, this will prevent you from receiving special deals and offers on financial services or other products and services you might be looking for.
If you are less than 18 and located in California, you can contact our support team and make a request to remove any or all your personal information that you might have posted or shared on blogs, forums, and social media platforms on this website. Once we receive your request, you will make commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from social media, but please acknowledge that a complete or comprehensive removal of your shared information may not be possible due to certain limitations.
The Services on this website are not intended for minors and we do not collect information or communicate with children. However, if you feel that any minor has submitted his or her personal information on this website, whether accidentally or otherwise, please contact our support team at email@example.com to delete any such information from this website. Fortune Capital Enterprises, LLC reserve a right to delete any and all personal information of minors from its Site and Services in its sole discretion.
If you have any questions, concerns, or privacy issues on this website, please write to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form.